Floor Coverings International is a locally-owned expert in carpet flooring selection and installation in Wayne, PA. Our service is personal, and our national buying power allows us to provide you with an exceptional value.
Best Carpet Flooring Services in Wayne, PA
Interested in Carpet Flooring for your Home in Wayne?
Call us today at 484-800-1324 for a Free In-home Estimate!
Because our network of carpeting suppliers is so extensive, you have a wide variety to choose from. We work with trusted brands around the nation to bring you the best, most unique carpeting choices that you won’t find anywhere else. From loop, to texture, to twist and even pattern carpeting, you’ll find it all at Floor Coverings International.
- Benefits of Carpet Flooring
- Durability: Carpet flooring stands up to foot traffic and the test of time.
- Comfort: Carpeting is the most foot-friendly flooring, and is perfect for families with small children or elderly members, who are prone to falling.
- Insulation: Keep your home warmer with insulated carpeting, which can easily be adjusted by adding extra insulation.
- Flexibility: Carpeting is offered in a variety of colors and styles, giving you the ability to create the environment in any room.
We offer rugs in various colors and styles, so you’re sure to find the carpet that’s perfect for your home. Our designers will work with you to find the carpeting right for your lifestyle. Call us today for a free, in-home estimate!
Choose between the six main types of carpet flooring:
- Textured Carpet features alternating twists of yarn that create a two-tone appearance. This type of carpet is durable, hides vacuum marks and footprints, and is suitable for anywhere in the home.
- Plush Carpet has the same twist and finish, which creates a velvety look. It shows vacuum marks and footprints and can become crushed down with heavy traffic. Consequently, it is better in low-traffic areas, such as a bedroom, living room, or dining room.
- Frieze Carpet is a cut pile with a very high twist level that actually curls over at the end. It’s very durable, doesn’t show footprints or vacuum marks, and is suitable for high-traffic areas.
- Cable Carpet features long, thick yarn. It’s very beautiful and comfortable. However, like plush carpet,it can matter or become crushed in high-traffic areas. Select this type of carpet for bedrooms or for the living room.
- Berber Carpet is made of bulky yarns that are looped. Because the tips aren’t cut, this carpet is very durable. Berber is ideal for casual living areas. The carpet comes in solid colors, flecks, and patterns formed by various levels of loops. Berber is a very popular carpet these days.
- Cut-and-Loop Carpets feature both cut and looped yarns. The combination of cut and loop makes it possible to create a wide variety of patterns in the carpet, particularly geometric patterns as well as floral patterns. They’re used in both casual and formal rooms. The patterns and multiple colors used with this type of carpet result in a carpet that is good at hiding colors and holding up in high-traffic areas.
For different types of flooring in Wayne, visit Hardwood Flooring.